A downloadable game for Windows
Pilot an experimental mech and shoot giant grenades to blow up sneaky aliens. Stomp their guts, destroy their base, and save the day!
All your friends are storming the Horronym Fortress but Colonel Bouche left you to guard the supply depot. Disregarding orders you open the depot to find a gigantic, prototype mech!
- INFILTRATE subterranean strongholds manned by cunning bipedal aliens and their mind-blasting hellions!
- Recharging MegaNades, and an earth-shaking machine gun rip DESTRUCTIBLE environments to hand-drawn bits!
- Dozens of CHALLENGE-ROOM style gameplay with a zoom function that let's in you close or zooms out to see all the action!
- Battle tricky aliens that can run, dodge, take pot-shots and throw grenades to blow you to bits!
- 2-PLAYER LOCAL COOP so you can share the alien-stomping, grenade tossing joy!
- Blast screen-filling bosses deep, deep down in the unexplored depths!
- Multiple difficulty modes, and gameplay speed control to find just the right challenge!
- Hand-drawn, SILKY-SMOOTH effect animations just like Mom used to make! (If your mom was SNK)
- Each purchase includes a *STEAM* key!
|Published||Jul 15, 2016|
|Author||Mommy's Best Games|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Bullet Hell, contra, cybernator, dual-stick, Mechs, Shoot 'Em Up|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: